Changed your mind?
- If you wish to return unused goods you can easily do so within 7 days of the purchase date for a full refund of the purchase price or exchange.
- Products must be unused.
- Products must in the original box and packaging and be in the unused condition that you received them and suitable for resale.
- You the customer will be responsible for paying postage to return the goods if you cancel or wish to return your goods.
- Please get a receipt from the post office as proof of postage.
- If you choose to return an item to Whu please allow 14 days for administration.
- Please note that depending on your bank, a refund can take 7–14 days to show in your account.
- Once goods have been used they are classed as second hand and cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time).
- Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
If something isn’t quite right?
If you believe you have received damaged or incorrect goods, you must contact us by e-mail, or telephone within 48 hours of your receipt of the goods and provide us with your order reference number.
We will contact you with a reply and reference number so you can then have the goods returned to us. Postage is only refunded when goods are returned and proved to be faulty or incorrect. If we do not receive notification within 48 hours, any shortage, damage or other deficiency will be deemed to have occurred after delivery to you.
Cancellation or variations to an order.
You are entitled and we will make it as easy as possible for you to cancel your order for goods at any time up to the point of dispatch. To vary your order, simply notify us using our contact details.
We accept the following Payment Methods: MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such information.
The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these Terms might have effect in relation to this Website.
Terms and conditions of online sale.
By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference
How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us (the "Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Tax and other charges
We charge UK VAT at 20% on all orders.
We reserve the right to terminate immediately your ability to use any of our internet services at any time
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- and [You are resident in the U.K.]
To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing within 14 days. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
No provision of these terms and conditions will adversely affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
In describing the Products available on our website we attempt to be as accurate as possible. Whu, however, does not warrant that Products descriptions or other content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable or error-free. If a Product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the Product in an unused condition in accordance with the provisions detailed above.
Whu Limited is a registered business.
Company number 10042808
Registered office address 120 East Reach, Taunton, Somerset, England, TA1 3HL.
TEL; 01823 368900